All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.21
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.39
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a detailed description of fast boundary element methods, all based on rigorous mathematical analysis. In particular, the authors use a symmetric formulation of boundary integral equations as well as discussing Galerkin discretisation. All the necessary related stability and error estimates are derived. The authors therefore describe the Adaptive Cross Approximation Algorithm, starting from the basic ideas and proceeding to their practical realization. Numerous examples representing standard problems are given.
- Author(s)Olaf Steinbach,Sergej Rjasanow
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication15/05/2007
- Series TitleMathematical and Analytical Techniques with Applications to Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note97 black & white illustrations, 37 black & white tables, biography
- Weight586 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.