All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA step-by-step guide through the process of proposing a book to a publisher, this straightforward and accessible work helps aspiring authors get their nfiction work published quickly. Packed with specific examples of proposals, query letters, publishing contracts, and more, this reference addresses the many questions authors have in this digital age. Written by a seasoned editor and used in publishing classes at numerous universities, the book is a proven tool for nfiction book authors. A glossary of key terms, a list of selected books for further reading, and a book proposal checklist are also included.
- Author BiographyStephen Blake Mettee is the editor of The American Directory of Writer's Guidelines and The Portable Writers' Conference: Your Guide to Getting and Staying Published. He is the founder of Quill Driver Books and theWriteThought.com. He lives in Sanger, California.
- Author(s)Stephen Blake Mettee
- PublisherLinden Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication01/05/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectUsage & Writing Guides
- Series TitleGreat Books for Writers
- Place of PublicationFresno
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLinden Publishing Co Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white line drawings
- Weight181 g
- Width152 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement2nd
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.88
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.15
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.66
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.21
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.08
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.20
- AU $30.32Trending at AU $31.91
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.