Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $115.99Trending at AU $139.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.00
- AU $68.62Trending at AU $90.31
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $34.88
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $17.82Trending at AU $19.81
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.15
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Callie Stephens started college she wanted thing more than to fit in, a feat made all the more difficult by her 319 pound frame living in a sunny southern California world. After her best friend tells her about how fasting worked for her as an effective means of weight loss, Callie commits to try fasting as well. Finding it to be a quick and reliable method of weight loss Callie proceeds to fast on a regular basis, losing over 100 pounds in the process. The Fasting Diaries is the true record of a young woman's dark and gripping journey, revealing the day to day and sometimes hour to hour challenges of weight loss, fasting and being a college student with two jobs. Follow Callie's story as she struggles with insecurities, family dysfunction, and transferring from a local community college to USC, all told in the form of raw, incredibly honest diary entries.
- Author BiographyCallie M. Stephens lives in southern California suburbia with her mini menagerie. She is a food diarist, voracious reader, tequila lover and graduate of the University of Southern California.
- Author(s)Callie M Stephens
- PublisherPeathraichean Publishing
- Date of Publication25/08/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPeathraichean Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight372 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.