Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.74Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionFINALLY, A DIET PLAN THAT BUILDS A BRIDGE BETWEEN BEAUTY AND HEALTH! If you're like most people, you're probably thoroughly confused when it comes to choosing a weight loss plan. You've been bombarded by new miracle diets, yet constantly alerted to the health risks associated with these fads. Are carbs bad? Is a high protein diet good? How much fat is really healthy? Should you follow the Mediterranean diet or the Asian diet? Finally, there's a way to ease your concerns and meet your goals: The Fat Flush Diet Plan will show you how to shed unwanted pounds while actually improving your health, and building a bridge between beauty and vitality. The Fat Flush Diet's unique, groundbreaking program targets cleansing the liver - the largest, most versatile organ in the body - and the one most essential to maintaining optimal body weight. Based on a satisfying, healthful, and cleansing combination of essential fats, balanced proteins, and quality carbohydrates, this detoxifying process boosts the liver's ability to function at its highest level, accelerating weight loss while improving your health. Simple safe, and highly effective, this plan: works via a process of detoxifying the liver thereby increasing metabolism; provides an excellent way to begin dieting as well as to continue weight loss; is the only diet program that can successfully break through the stubborn weight loss plateau every dieter faces, and flush out stubborn fat, while retaining crucial nutrients The Fat Flush process also sets off a domi effect of health benefits, including: Increasing your metabolism; Giving you more energy; Helping you get a more restful night's sleep; Stabilizing your moods. Here, at last, is a diet that combines common sense and sound science, making it the perfect choice for both first time dieters and those who have had varying levels of success on other programs.
- Author BiographyAnn Louise Gittleman, Ph.D., C.N.S., is the award-winning author of over twenty books, including the New York Times bestseller Before the Change. There are more than 3.5 million copies of her books in print. She has been seen on Dr. Phil, The View, Extra, Good Morning America, 20/20, PBS, and CNN among countless television appearances. She writes a monthly column for First for Women magazine. Gittleman holds a Ph.D. in holistic nutrition and a master's degree in nutrition education, and is a Certified Nutrition Specialist. She lives in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho.
- Author(s)Ann Louise Gittleman
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/12/2001
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Series TitleGittleman
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Contemporary
- Out-of-print date15/11/2016
- Weight589 g
- Width162 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine27 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.