All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.98Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.64Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $51.27
- AU $30.79Trending at AU $36.54
About this product
- DescriptionStatistics show that Biological Fathers are a rare commodity today in being visible in children lives as they grow from childhood to adulthood. Those that can easily walk away don't see the value of what their active present will do for their children. Because of this, many are left with the disease of mistaken identity along with feeling somewhat rejected. Those that have been infected by this disease can go through life for a period of time in a state of denial which can result in anger issues, looking for acceptance in all the wrong places and t being stable in making sound decisions. In this book Patsy shares how she experienced many of these challenges and how God brought her through.
- Author BiographyPatsy Quinn committed her life to Jesus Christ at the age of 12 years old. She is a Minister at The Potter's House of Dallas, TX. She served in many leadership capacities such as: Lead Sunday School Teacher at Mount Olive Baptist Church in Arlington, Texas, Youth Coordinator, Counselor, Instructor/Trainer and Life Coach for Youth for Christ and Summer Programs, and a former Christian Daycare Owner/Operator. As well, she is a former Acts II Evangelism Ministry Administrative Assistant for The Potter's House of Dallas, TX along with assisting several other outreach Ministries and Churches in different areas with organizing Women Conferences and other programs. Patsy is the mother of one son who also serves in various types of ministries. Minister Quinn received a Bachelors Degree in Biblical Counseling from School of the Scripture and is hoping to pursue a Masters Biblical Counseling at Dallas Theological Seminary of Dallas, TX. Patsy Quinn shows an interest to one day becoming a lawyer, which she now serves in the legal field.
- Author(s)Patsy Quinn
- Date of Publication01/05/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight150 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.