The Father's Book: Being a Good Dad in the 21st Century by David Cohen (Paperback, 2001)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat does being a dad in the 21st Century really mean? Men today want to play an active role in the upbringing of their children; that means kwing how to cope with them, play with them, control them and love them. Becoming a father however, can be an extremely daunting prospect, after all it is completely uncharted territory. This wonderful book is t only for expectant and new fathers but covers the whole range of issues dads encounter from conception through to teenage traumas. Situations such as step--fatherhood and the changing relationship with partners are also discussed in a sensitive and informative style. The stresses imposed by modern lifestyles on fathers and kids are looked at as well as the problems and benefits encountered by the fact that kids today are often very sophisticated and clued--up. Chapters include: I'm Going to be a Dad Bonding for Fathers Discipline Learning to Play Again Teenage Traumas Written in a light--hearted yet informative style, and including numerous interviews with fathers themselves, this book reflects the latest thinking and theories on how to be a good father.
- Author(s)David Cohen
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication05/10/2001
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Series TitleFamily Matters S.
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight376 g
- Width181 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.40
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.32
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.95
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.84
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.