All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.08Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.33Trending at AU $76.94
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $27.17Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionExperience the Father's love and become a better dad. Married and single fathers will benefit from this study that explores the many issues facing dads from a biblical perspective. The Father's Plan: A Bible Study for Dads encourages men at every age and stage of life to strengthen their relationship with God, building a legacy of faith to leave for future generations. This seven-week study helps fathers explore fatherhood in the light of the Bible's teachings. The personal reflection questions will draw fathers into quality personal time with their Heavenly Father, and the group discussion questions will lead dads to reflect on their legacy and to grow in their God-given role.
- Author BiographyIn August of 1996, Robert released his first book, She Calls Me Daddy: Seven Things Every Man Needs to Know about Building a Complete Daughter. The book became a bestseller. He is also the author of many other titles including The Most Important Place on Earth: What a Christian Home Looks Like and How to Build One; Seven Things You Better Have Nailed Down before All Hell Breaks Loose and the sequel to his first book, She Still Calls Me Daddy: Building a New Relationship with Your Daughter after You Walk Her Down the Aisle. He has also co-written The Most Important Year in a Man's Life: What Every Groom Needs to Know with Mark DeVries, and What's in the Bible with Dr. RC Sproul. His speaking assignments have taken him across America and through several foreign countries. Robert Wolgemuth has served two terms as the Chairman of the Evangelical Christian Publishers' Association. As a layman, he has taught adult Sunday school classes since 1969 in Texas, Tennessee and Florida A 1969 graduate of Taylor University, he received an honorary doctorate in 2005. Robert, a widower, is the father of two adult daughters and five grandchildren. In the fall of 2015, Robert married Nancy Leigh DeMoss. .
- Author(s)Robert Wolgemuth
- PublisherThomas Nelson Publishers
- Date of Publication14/01/2010
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationNashville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThomas Nelson Publishers
- Weight190 g
- Width155 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.