The Fatigue Solution: Increase Your Energy in Eight Easy Steps by Eva Cwynar, Sharyn Kolberg (Paperback / softback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $26.67+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $13.43+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEvery day, all over the world, millions of women are grappling with many of the same issues: weight gain, chronic stress, poor sleep, forgetfulness, low sex drive, mood swings, hormone imbalances, and most especially, an overriding feeling of unexplainable fatigue. Too many of us are willing to accept that the older we get, the less energy we will have. Doctors and patients alike have perpetuated this myth: You have aches and pains? That's to be expected. You're putting on weight? That's rmal. You're losing your hair? That comes with the territory. You've lost interest in sex? Of course! You're getting older. The Fatigue Solution is here to tell you that there is reason to accept any of these things as inevitable consequences of aging. It will t only show you how to boost your energy levels, but also help you get back the enthusiasm for life you had when you were younger. Developed by rewned endocrilogist and metabolic specialist Eva Cwynar, M.D., the Fatigue Solution program introduces eight simple steps that can help you identify and understand the potential source of these vexing health conditions. This is a 21st-century-woman's health guide for generating physical and emotional strength, balancing hormones, reclaiming sexual vitality, and restoring energy. It provides the best strategies for using nutritional supplements as well as lifestyle and diet modifications, and it includes a delicious two-week meal plan, designed so that you can reinvigorate your life and reclaim the old you.
- Author BiographyEva Cwynar, M.D., is an Endocrinologist, Metabolic Medicine Specialist, and Internist practicing in Beverly Hills, CA. Dr. Cwynar provides medical care that includes state-of-the-art testing for fatigue, metabolism, weight loss, and antiaging. Her clients include both high-profile celebrities and everyday people. She has appeared on such shows as The Doctors, Dr. Phil, Celebrity Fit Club, The Rachel Zoe Project, On-Air with Ryan Seacrest, and Jimmy Kimmel Live! Dr. Cwynar is on faculty at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, serves as an Assistant Clinical Professor of Medicine at UCLA, and is world-renowned for her expertise in bio-identical hormone replacement, menopause, male menopause, thyroid function, weight loss, and overcoming fatigue. She is a member of The Endocrine Society, and has received numerous honors and awards, including California's Doctor of the Year and Top Thyroid Doctor of Beverly Hills.Website: www.DrEva.com
- Author(s)Eva Cwynar,Sharyn Kolberg
- PublisherHay House Inc
- Date of Publication15/04/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationCarlsbad
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHay House Inc
- Weight472 g
- Width153 mm
- Height223 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.