Save on Textbooks
- AU $39.95Trending at AU $54.70
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.60
- AU $18.90Trending at AU $23.23
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.31
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $56.23
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.68
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.29
About this product
- DescriptionIn The Feast, Josh Graves explores the terribly important question of what it means to bridge the worlds of Christian reflection and practice, bringing intangible beliefs into tangible reality. Along the way, he reminds us of the sharp, sometimes jagged edges of the Jesus story we too often forgetchallenging our tions of what discipleship really entails. But the story is t only of the cost of discipleship: Josh also celebrates the inherent joy of following Christ. In doing so, Josh gives us a picture of a great feast, a compelling image of a life lived in genuine liberty and thus beauty. Writing humbly and without condemnation at a time when Christianity is clearly in decline in the West, Josh Graves invites Christians to imagine with him and to prayerfully contend for things to be on earth as they are in heaven.
- Author(s)Joshua Graves
- PublisherACU Press/Leafwood Publishers
- Date of Publication01/08/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintACU Press/Leafwood Publishers
- Weight340 g
- Width150 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.