Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $12.95+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.34Trending at AU $32.26
- AU $75.04Trending at AU $77.30
- AU $60.07Trending at AU $61.06
- AU $29.90Trending at AU $31.74
- AU $12.58Trending at AU $13.10
- AU $46.01Trending at AU $53.33
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $50.01
About this product
- DescriptionBefore the Civil War, there lived in Louisiana, people unique in Southern history. For though they were descended from African slaves, they were also descended from the French and Spanish who enslaved them. In this dazzling historical vel, Anne Rice chronicles four of these so-called Free People of Color--men and women caught periolously between the worlds of master and slave, privilege and oppression, passion and pain. Anne Rice seems to be at home everywhere....She makes us believe everything she sees. THE NEW YORK TIMES
- Author Biography<b>Anne Rice </b>is the author of thirty-two books. She lives in Palm Desert, California.
- Author(s)Anne Rice
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication01/04/1992
- SubjectHorror & Ghost Stories
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRandom House USA Inc
- Weight318 g
- Width108 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edition StatementBallantine Books ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.