All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- DescriptionForget the boring stuff you learned in school. Here's the REAL skinny on Irish history. Invasions, Emergencies, one Big Rising, all sorts of Troubles; the Siege of Limerick (continuing), Paddy of the Snakes, Niall of the Nine Hostages, The Big Fella, The Long Fella, Aer Lingus and the Flight of the Earls, Daniel O'Connell, Wolfe Tone and other singers, Gun-running at Howth, Wind-surfing at Lahinch; the IRB, the IRA, the EEC, the GAA, the Celtic Tiger, RIP. With illustrations that put the Book of Kells in the ha'penny place.
- Author BiographyColin Murphy is the author of The Most Famous Irish People You've Never Heard Of and co-author of the bestselling 'Feckin' collection (The O'Brien Press). His debut historical novel Boycott (Brandon) was published in 2012 to great acclaim. Donal O'Dea is a senior Art Director at one of Ireland's leading advertising agencies.
- Author(s)Colin Murphy,Donal O'Dea
- PublisherO'Brien Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/03/2009
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Series TitleThe Feckin' Collection
- Place of PublicationDublin
- Country of PublicationIreland
- First Published2009
- ImprintO'Brien Press Ltd
- Content Note256 black & white illustrations
- Weight331 g
- Width125 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.