All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFeeling rich is the difference between just existing and being gloriously, deeply, passionately alive, living the very best life you were born to lead. What does feeling rich have to do with actually being rich? Plenty, it turns out. Your beliefs and feelings about money drive how you see yourself and how you define rich. THE FEEL RICH PROJECT starts by analysing your specific history with and feelings about money, then uses that information to help you redirect your life where you want it to go. It's a uniquely personal experience during which you will : * Explore your needs, values and beliefs-what does true wealth look like for you? * Learn how your life experiences created your money beliefs and habits. * Understand how to replace destructive money habits with those that support your vision of a happy life. * Create a just-for-you action plan to meet your goals and start living richly. Sometimes you need help to energetically and purposefully pursue the life you crave. THE FEEL RICH PROJECT is an inspirational, but practical, guide to help you build your true wealth, a compassionate, warm, momentum-building programme for all who dare to seek meaning and joy.
- Author BiographyMichael F. Kay is a financial life planner and CFP(R) who has helped thousands of women, men and families master their financial lives, a process that almost always includes uncovering-and planning for-what they value most. He's president of Financial Life Focus, a fee-only, multiadvisor, financial life planning firm. Named by Twitter as one of the top 35 personal finance experts, his financial advice has been featured in Forbes and the Wall Street Journal. He lives in West Orange, New Jersey.
- Author(s)Michael F. Kay
- PublisherCareer Press
- Date of Publication25/06/2016
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1899
- ImprintNew Page Books,US
- Weight272 g
- Width133 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.74Trending at AU $16.20
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $37.95
- AU $14.06Trending at AU $23.24
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.85
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.