All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.06
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.78
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.44
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.49
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.41
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.65
About this product
- DescriptionThe Feeling Balletbody by Annemari Autere I am fascinated by how much time six-year-old children can spend making the thumb touch the index finger, then the middle finger, and so on. So taken by this little exercise, they get cross-eyed when asked to do both hands at the same time. While many parents - and teachers - believe that ballet lessons should start as early as five or six, Annemari Autere expounds on the contrary. In this book, she reveals how ballet students can effortlessly enhance posture, movements, and others in ballet. Erroneous myths are revealed and debunked as she explains, scientifically and through experience, the ins and outs of a ballet dancer's instrument. About the Author Annemari Autere is a member of several professional groups, which include the International Association of Dance Medicine and Science, Nordic Forum for Dance Research, Conseil International de Danse, Norske Dansekunstnere, and the Association Dance Medecine Research. A former dancer at the Norwegian National Ballet and the Royal Swedish Ballet, Annemari Autere developed her method BalletBodyLogic during her 15 years as an associate professor at the Arts Department of the University in Nice.
- Author(s)Annemari Autere
- PublisherDorrance Publishing Co.
- Date of Publication01/02/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDorrance Publishing Co.
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight803 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.