All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.79Trending at AU $65.19
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $110.99Trending at AU $112.12
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
About this product
- DescriptionThe Feldenkrais Method is a presentation of the system of Functional Integration devised by the Israeli scientist Dr. Moshe Feldenkrais. This system is a way of handling the body by communicating specific sensations to the central nervous system in order to improve the functions of the motor-system. Functional Integration is unique in that it evokes changes in the human brain at a level heretofore thought unachievable by any kwn educational technique.
- Author BiographyRywerant began his studies with Dr. Moshe Feldenkrais in 1952 and has practiced functional integration for more than 50 years. He leads seminars and training sessions in the United States and throughout the world.
- Author(s)Yochanan Rywerant
- PublisherBasic Health Publications
- Date of Publication27/08/2003
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationNorth Bergen,NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBasic Health Publications
- Out-of-print date08/02/2016
- Content Noteb&w illustrations
- Weight500 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.