All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.93
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.27
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.59
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.47
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.34
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.40
About this product
- DescriptionBased on her award-winning blog, The Feminist Spectator, Jill Dolan presents a lively feminist perspective in reviews and essays on a variety of theatre productions, films and television series-from The Social Network and Homeland to Split Britches' Lost Lounge. Demonstrating the importance of critiquing mainstream culture through a feminist lens, Dolan also offers invaluable advice on how to develop feminist critical thinking and writing skills. This is an essential read for budding critics and any avid spectator of the stage and screen.
- Author BiographyJill Dolan is Annan Professor in English and Professor of Theatre at Princeton University, USA, where she is also Director of its programme in Gender and Sexuality Studies. She is the author of Utopia in Performance: Finding Hope at the Theatre and The Feminist Spectator as Critic, among other books. She writes The Feminist Spectator blog at www.feministspectator.blogspot.com.
- Author(s)Jill Dolan
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication21/06/2013
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight314 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.