All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLeading feminist scholar and one of the founders of Standpoint Theory, Sandra Harding brings together the biggest names in the field--Dorothy Smith, Donna Haraway, Patricia Hill Collins, Nancy Hartsock and Hilary Rose--to t only showcase the most influential essays on the topic but to also highlight subsequent interrogations and developments of these approaches from a wide variety of disciplines and intellectual and political positions.
- Author BiographySandra Harding is Professor of Education and Women's Studies at the University of California, Los Angeles, and is currently the co-editor of Signs. Her work has won the Jessie Bernard Award from the American Sociological Association, the Critics Choice Award from AERA, and the Choice Outstanding Book Award. A pioneer in the development of Standpoint Theory, she is the author of numerous books, including The Science Question in Feminism and The Racial Economy of Science.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication20/11/2003
- SubjectGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRoutledge Member of the Taylor and Francis Group
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited bySandra Harding
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $22.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.