All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $31.43Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $34.07
- AU $26.99Trending at AU $29.48
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
About this product
- DescriptionLeading feminist scholar and one of the founders of Standpoint Theory, Sandra Harding brings together the biggest names in the field--Dorothy Smith, Donna Haraway, Patricia Hill Collins, Nancy Hartsock and Hilary Rose--to t only showcase the most influential essays on the topic but to also highlight subsequent interrogations and developments of these approaches from a wide variety of disciplines and intellectual and political positions.
- Author BiographySandra Harding is Professor of Education and Women's Studies at the University of California, Los Angeles, and is currently the co-editor of Signs. Her work has won the Jessie Bernard Award from the American Sociological Association, the Critics Choice Award from AERA, and the Choice Outstanding Book Award. A pioneer in the development of Standpoint Theory, she is the author of numerous books, including The Science Question in Feminism and The Racial Economy of Science.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/05/2003
- SubjectGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRoutledge Member of the Taylor and Francis Group
- Weight657 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edited bySandra Harding
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.