All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.40
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.32
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.95
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.84
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.10
About this product
- DescriptionInfertility medicine today is all about aggressive surgical, chemical and techlogical intervention. But making babies originally was - and is still best as - a natural process. In the UK it is estimated that approximately 1 in every 6 couples have difficulty conceiving and 1 in 80 babies is born as a result of IVF treatment. While 75% of people seeking help with their fertility try alternative treatment, few doctors are aware of how the disciplines of Western and Eastern fertility treatment can be used together to achieve the best results. This is a unique collaboration that combines the best of Dr David's and Jill Blakeway's expertise. In THE FERTILITY PLAN they show that half of women who use IVF could have got pregnant without it if the right kwledge and advice were available to them, and they share their proven 3-month plan to help couples conceive a baby as naturally as possible.
- Author BiographyPioneering fertility specialist Dr Sami David performed the first ever successful IVF treatment in New York and has practiced as a renowned specialist for 29 years. Jill Blakeway, a British specialist in alternative medicine living and working in New York, was dubbed a 'fertility goddess' by the New York Times.
- Author(s)Jill Blakeway,Sami David
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication06/08/2009
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintVirago Press Ltd
- Content NoteIntegrated: 25
- Weight498 g
- Width168 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.