All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $5.99Trending at AU $8.24
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.12
About this product
- DescriptionThis book deals with the well-kwn Fibonacci sequence, but in a new way: as a special case of more general types of sequences, showing how many of the beautiful patterns arising are derived from properties of these sequences.
- Author BiographyThe author of this book is, by education, a theoretical chemist, but has had, since his youth, a strong interest in recreational mathematics. He has already published two books on CreateSpace, on music theory and measurement.
- Author(s)Bruce R Gilson
- Date of Publication30/12/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width152 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.