CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $36.19Trending at AU $37.61
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the story of a woman's tenacious fight to put her families' stories on paper. Death didn't stop it, cancer tried and failed, and other insidious diseases ate around the edges. But, in the end humor prevailed. A native Southerner, haunted by shadowy images of mad dogs and tramps, the author staunchly believed that tales needed to make it onto paper. She never dreamed that scattered attention spans would be her most formidable foe. Whether the characters are real, fictional, or a combination of both, they share a common thread: when life throws stuff your way that sets you off course, it's the ballast you use to set it straight that matters.
- Author BiographyPeggy T. Sutcliffe is a native and lifelong resident of South Carolina, a region rich in weaving yarn. She completed courses in creative writing at John C. Campbell Folk School, Brasstown, N. C., Isothermal Community College, Columbus, N.C., Furman University Learning in Retirement and Osher Lifelong Learning Institute at Furman University, Greenville, S. C.
- Author(s)Peggy T Sutcliffe
- Date of Publication16/09/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight322 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.