All listings for this product
About this product
- Description<b>A <i>Fasten</i>-ating Guide to Kts for Every Adventure!</b> The perfect kt can make any job quicker, easier, and safer--whether you need to build a shelter, tether a horse, rappel down a cliff, or moor a boat. In <i>The Field Guide to Kts</i>, veteran outdoorsman Bob Holtzman helps you: <ul><li>Select and tie the right kt for any task</li><li>Identify and untie existing kts</li><li>Choose and maintain your rope, and more!</li></ul>With more than <b>80 time-tested kts</b> and more than <b>600 color photos</b>, this <i>Field Guide</i> is indispensible for backpackers, climbers, sailors, anglers, hunters, equestrians--and anyone else who's ever needed to change a sail, reposition a climbing rope, or splice a tent pole!
- Author(s)Bob Holtzman
- Date of Publication22/09/2015
- FormatSpiral bound
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight522 g
- Width165 mm
- Height204 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.15
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.64
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.68
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.42
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.63
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $89.41
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $97.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.