All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.83
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.39
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $83.57
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $13.30Trending at AU $15.85
- AU $17.70Trending at AU $19.68
About this product
- DescriptionMickey Haller has fallen on tough times. He expands his business into foreclosure defense, only to see one of his clients accused of killing the banker she blames for trying to take away her home. Mickey puts his team into high gear to exonerate Lisa Trammel, even though the evidence and his own suspicions tell him his client is guilty. Soon after he learns that the victim had black market dealings of his own, Haller is assaulted, too--and he's certain he's on the right trail. Despite the danger and uncertainty, Haller mounts the best defense of his career in a trial where the last surprise comes after the verdict is in. Connelly proves again why he may very well be the best velist working in the United States today (<em>San Francisco Chronicle</em>).
- Author Biography<b>Michael Connelly</b> is the author of twenty-seven previous novels, including the #1 <i>New York Times</i> bestsellers <i>The Burning Room</i> and <i>The Gods of Guilt.</i>His books, which include the Harry Bosch series and Lincoln Lawyer series, have sold more than sixty million copies worldwide. Connelly is a former newspaper reporter who has won numerous awards for his journalism and his novels and is the executive producer of <i>Bosch, </i> starring Titus Welliver. He spends his time in California and Florida.
- Author(s)Michael Connelly
- PublisherGrand Central Publishing
- Date of Publication27/09/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleLincoln Lawyer Novels
- Series Part/Volume Number4
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGrand Central Publishing
- Weight386 g
- Width130 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.