Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.98
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.13
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.80
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.02
About this product
- DescriptionThe third in T.J. Mullin's war weapons series is on semiautomatic machine guns, machine pistols and shotguns, perhaps the least understood of individual weapons. He tests more than 50 battle-scarred weapons from North America, Europe, Asia and the Middle East and tells you which ones you can count on (an which ones you can't) and why.
- Author BiographyTimothy J. Mullin is a former infantry officer in the U.S. Army and deputy U.S. marshall. He is a life-long gun lover and fervent defender of the Second Amendment. His well-regarded series on combat weapons also includes volumes on handguns and rifles.
- Author(s)Timothy J. Mullin
- PublisherPaladin Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/09/1999
- SubjectMilitary History
- Place of PublicationColorado
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPaladin Press,U.S.
- Out-of-print date24/11/2016
- Content Notephotographs
- Weight635 g
- Width280 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.