All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA practical guide to production design for both professional and student film- and video-makers. Top production designers share their experiences and recount real-life experiences to explain the aesthetic, narrative and technical aspects of the craft. From the first reading of a script for creative design ideas to working with the post-production team, this resource details every phase of the production design process. There is advice on working within established schemes of colour, texture and space for films of all genres in projects ranging from well-funded studio films to guerrilla filmmaking . It also includes a short history of the craft, a glossary of terms every filmmaker should kw, and tips for digital production design.
- Author BiographyVincent LoBrutto is an instructor of film editing, film sound, film studies, and production design at the School of the Visual Arts and at Film/Video Arts. He has worked as a film editor for Fox and HBO and as a postproduction coordinator for ABC..
- Author(s)Vincent Anthony LoBrutto
- PublisherAllworth Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/05/2002
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAllworth Press,U.S.
- Out-of-print date10/02/2011
- Content Note15 b&w illustrations, glossary
- Weight363 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.