All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.56
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.45
About this product
- DescriptionThe Films of Oliver Stone provides a more sophisticated, detailed, and probing analysis of Stone's career as a filmmaker than that available in the thousands of film reviews, personality profiles, and news items concerning him. The volume includes an interview with the filmmaker followed by 15 essays by professors in departments of American Studies, Communication Studies, English & American Literature, and Film & Video Studies. Organized chrologically, film by film, nine of the essays have been published in journals or books, seven have been written exclusively for this collection. They examine Stone's films, from his inauspicious directorial debut with Seizure (1974) through Nixon (1995). Additionally, Kunz provides an introduction that reviews Stone's career as an auteur and previews the essays in the text.
- Author BiographyDon Kunz is Professor of English and Coordinator of Film Studies at the University of Rhode Island.
- Author(s)Don Kunz
- PublisherScarecrow Press
- Date of Publication28/07/1997
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Series TitleThe Scarecrow Filmmakers Series
- Series Part/Volume Number55
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScarecrow Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight567 g
- Width145 mm
- Height223 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byDon Kunz
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.