All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.73Trending at AU $24.71
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $183.03
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $74.58
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.77
- AU $34.18Trending at AU $36.92
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $19.71
- AU $22.84Trending at AU $26.56
About this product
- DescriptionGet ready for the battle that will shake the world -- and the afterworld. In the epic conclusion to Alex and Ren's quest, they must face off against the Death Walkers, The Order, and an army raised from the dead. Can Alex put an end to the chaos and send these evil spirits back where they belong -- without putting an end to his own life? In the tradition of The 39 Clues and Spirit Animals, the TombQuest adventure continues online, with an epic game! Build an Egyptian tomb of your own, hide treasure and protect it with traps, then challenge your friends to play through!
- Author BiographyMichael Northrop is the <i>New York Times</i> bestselling author of TombQuest, an epic book and game adventure series featuring the magic of ancient Egypt. He is also the author of <i>Trapped</i>, an Indie Next List Selection, and <i>Plunked</i>, a New York Public Library 100 Titles for Reading and Sharing Selection and an NPR Backseat Book Club Pick. An editor at <i>Sports Illustrated Kids</i> for many years, he now writes full-time from his home in New York City. Learn more at www.michaelnorthrop.net.
- Author(s)Michael Northrop
- PublisherScholastic Press
- Date of Publication29/03/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleTombquest
- Series Part/Volume Number5
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScholastic Press
- Weight272 g
- Width147 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.