All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.73Trending at AU $24.65
- AU $125.98Trending at AU $129.66
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $182.52
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $25.64Trending at AU $28.83
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $13.55
- AU $69.99Trending at AU $90.43
About this product
- DescriptionRyan is an up-and-coming young celebrity who has been raising money to save dolphins. The BBC has commissioned a documentary following his adventures, which is due to be filmed off the coast of Bondi Beach in New South Wales, Australia. Whilst filming, the media are fascinated with his glossy lifestyle and rumours of his sexuality soon cause a commotion. Ryan and his friends experience various lavish encounters - drink, drugs, sex, all the things associated with celebrity status. Through these new and exciting experiences and relationships the youngsters are given the opportunity to explore their own indentities. It is an exciting time for all, until tragedy strikes. 'The Final Take' is an original and stimulating vel that embraces the excitement of adolescence, the value of human relationships and the fascination with celebrity lifestyle. Suitable for teenage readers and young adults.
- Author BiographyNineteen year old Ren was born in Italy but raised in England. She now lives in a small town in the south of Hampshire where she writes her novels. She lives with her mum, dad and fiance Matt. She spends her spare time listening to punk and grunge and thinking of new ideas for her books. She claimed when she was just five years old that one day she would walk into a shop and buy a copy of her own book. This dream is what kept her going and got her here.
- Author(s)Ren Wilson
- PublisherMelrose Books
- Date of Publication01/09/2005
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationEly
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMelrose Books
- Out-of-print date24/03/2012
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.