All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFinance and the Ecomics of Uncertainty explores the growing range of ecomic decisions that are conducted under uncertainty both on the personal level, as well as by large firms. It analyzes the allocation of risk in the context of the current literature, as well as emphasizes the role of information in decisions and prices. It includes end-of-chapter exercises that supply the necessary tools for a comprehensive understanding of the field.
- Author BiographyGabrielle Demange is Director at EHESS (Ecole des Hautes Etudes en Sciences Sociales) and researcher at PSE (Paris-Jourdan Sciences Economiques), and is Co-Editor of the journal Economic Theory. Guy Laroque is Director of the Macroeconomic Laboratory at INSEE-CREST (Institut National de la Statistique et des Etudes Economiques-Centre de Recherche en Economie et Statistique) as well as a former Editor of Econometrica (1992-1996).
- Author(s)Gabrielle Demange,Guy Laroque
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication16/11/2005
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishing Ltd
- Content Note5
- Weight430 g
- Width154 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.69Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.