CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
- AU $36.89Trending at AU $46.18
About this product
- DescriptionThe Financial Analyst's Guide to Monetary Policy approaches monetary policy in a straightforward manner. In each chapter, a particular monetary policy problem is addressed and analyzed. Then it considers the practical implications and strategies that are important to the business executives, financial analysts, portfolio managers, and investors in general.
- Author Biographynto /f Victor /i A. lec /f Charles /i W. /r ed. fer /f Arthur /i B. /r ed.
- Author(s)Victor A. Canto
- Date of Publication18/03/1986
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight424 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.