All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSimplify and streamline your way to a winning legacy Winning CFOs is a hybrid handbook and toolkit with over 100 lean practice solutions and a wealth of practical tools for senior financial managers of small, midsized and large companies. This book outlines the mindset of paradigm shifters relevant to future-ready finance teams, and contains guidelines on how to become an effective change leader. Guidance from world leading expert David Parmenter provides the insight and tools you need to reach your true leadership potential and achieve more for your organization. Packed with templates and checklists, this book helps you adhere to the best practices in reporting, forecasting, KPIs, planning, strategy, and techlogy. The companion website a complete toolbox for positive, entrenched change gives you access to additional resources that reinforce the Winning CFO strategy. This new second edition has been updated to reflect the latest practices and techlogy to streamline your workflow and get more done in less time without sacrificing quality or accuracy. As an all-in-one resource for the CFO role, this book provides a clear, practical strategy for demonstrating your value to your organization. * Selling and leading change effectively * Get more accurate information from your KPIs * Attracting, recruiting and retaining talented staff * Invest in and implement new essential tools * Investing wisely in 21st century techlogies Report the month-end within three days, implement quarterly rolling forecasting, complete the annual plan in two weeks or less, and bring your firm into the 21st century with key tools that get the job done. Be the CFO that your organization needs and the leader that your teams deserve. Winning CFOs gives you everything you need to achieve more by doing less.
- Author BiographyDAVID PARMENTER is an international presenter who is known for his thought-provoking and lively sessions resulting in substantial change in many organizations. David is a leading expert on lean finance team practices, rolling forecasting and planning, and the development of winning KPIs. His work on KPIs is recognized internationally as a breakthrough in understanding how to make performance measures work. He has delivered interactive workshops in 31 countries over the last 20 years. Parmenter has worked for Ernst & Young, BP Oil Ltd., Arthur Andersen, and PricewaterhouseCoopers, and is a fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales. He is a regular writer for professional and business journals. He is also the author of Key Performance Indicators: Developing, Implementing, and Using Winning KPIs; Key Performance Indicators for Government and Non Profit Agencies: Implementing Winning KPIs; and The Leading-Edge Manager's Guide to Success (all published by Wiley). David Parmenter can be contacted via email@example.com or +64 4 499 0007. His website www.davidparmenter.com contains many white papers, articles, and the electronic version of all the templates in this book.
- Author(s)David Parmenter
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication11/11/2016
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleWiley Corporate F&A
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight750 g
- Width158 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $75.22
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.67
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $56.19
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $32.43Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $22.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.