Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.27
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $66.30Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionThe Financial Planners Guide to Business Best Practices and Client Engagement features invative techniques for professionals in the financial planning industry to maximize their success. Covering a number of issues that financial planning professionals face in business every day, the strategies in this book will help financial advisors to focus on their core business, develop meaningful relationships with clients, and improve the value of their business. Filled with inspirational strategies and practical advice from the author, The Financial Planners Guide to Business Best Practices and Client Engagement is an essential tool for success for any financial planner today.
- Author BiographyJames Fredric is a specialist consultant assisting financial planners refocus on their clients, and is also the author of The Financial Planners Guide to Business Best Practices and Client Engagement. With extensive experience across the financial services industry with companies such as National Australia Bank, MLC, Anne Street Partners, Millenium3 in varying capacities as well as several boutique firms including one where James was mentored in how to run a small business, James takes an innovative approach to helping financial planners grow their business.
- Author(s)James Fredric
- Date of Publication11/11/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight154 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.