All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Find-Outers is a clever mystery series from bestselling author Enid Blyton, and perfect for fans of The Secret Seven. The Trottevilles have a house guest named Eunice, and Fatty will do anything to avoid her. While hiding from Eunice his disguise leads a mystery right to him: there's an escaped prisoner in Peterswood who is also a master of disguise. Now Fatty, Larry, Daisy, Pip and Bets have to find the man and avoid Eunice at the same time...First published in 1956, this edition contains the orginal text and is unillustrated.
- Author BiographyEnid Blyton's books have sold over 500 million copies and have been translated into other languages more often than any other children's author. She wrote over 600 books and hundreds of short stories, including favourites such as The Famous Five,The Secret Seven, The Magic Faraway Tree, Malory Towers and Noddy. Born in London in 1897, Enid lived much of her life in Buckinghamshire and adored dogs, gardening and the countryside. She died in 1968 but remains one of the world's best-loved storytellers.
- Author(s)Enid Blyton
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication06/10/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleThe Find-Outers
- Series Part/Volume Number13
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Children's Books
- Weight198 g
- Width129 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest AgeFrom 9
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $18.75
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $18.49
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $23.26
- AU $9.34Trending at AU $15.64
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $14.56
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $11.84
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.