All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWe all have discussions with people every day - from lunch with friends to organising a meeting. We might think of these small talk, chats and discussions as 'conversations', but do we really converse? What do we really talk about? In THE FINE ART OF CONFIDENT CONVERSATION communication expert Debra Fine shows you how to use conversation to build stronger relationships with friends, colleagues and family members. She provides simple techniques to help you develop meaningful conversations, keep conversations on track, achieve the purpose of your meetings and presentations, deal with difficult people and awkward situations, leave clear answerphone messages and send emails that won't be misinterpreted. Written in a lively and engaging style, Debra enables you to increase your language awareness, adopt the principles of constructive communication, and acquire the skills you need to feel confident and poised in any situation, at home and at work.
- Author BiographyDebra Fine is an internationally recognised speaker and trainer. As a member of the National Speakers Association she travels extensively giving lectures and conducting workshops on the topic.
- Author(s)Debra Fine
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication02/04/2009
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPiatkus Books
- Weight207 g
- Width125 mm
- Height195 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $16.66Trending at AU $30.84
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $32.98Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.