All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.05
- AU $74.49Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $22.11Trending at AU $22.83
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $22.87
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.49
About this product
- DescriptionUpdated edition! This friendly and engaging little book, the outgrowth of the author's 30+ years as an editor, offers key points to help you think your way through writing, whatever your subject matter and experience level. The book is as much about the psychology of approaching writing and the artistry of shaping it as it is about technique. A great companion to the classic by Strunk and White.
- Author BiographyCarol Rosenblum Perry has been editing and writing professionally for over 30 years. She has edited scientific and technical articles, book chapters, books, and special reports, principally in the natural sciences. In addition to The Fine Art of Technical Writing, she has written articles about communications as well as website text, grant proposals, newsletters, short fiction, and poetry. She also works energetically with land and structures to clear old patterns of disharmony and with the planet as a whole. All her work is about creating clarity and bridging worlds. Please visit the new website showcasing all her work: www.handonthecavewall.net.
- Author(s)Carol Rosenblum Perry
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication22/06/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectTechnology: General & Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight131 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.