All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionThis powerful work brings the reader along with the fishermen as they plow the treacherous sea in search of the elusive and dwindling schools of fish. Kim Bartlett lets us hear the men speak and puts us right on the boat with them.
- Author BiographyKim Bartlett is a freelance writer and part-time farmer. He lives with his wife, tractors, and many farm animals on Cape Ann, Massachusetts.
- Author(s)Kim Bartlett
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication27/03/2002
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWW Norton & Co
- Content Note14 b/w photographs
- Weight290 g
- Width140 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.