All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.26
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.07
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.46
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $56.95
About this product
- DescriptionIn these wide-ranging tales from a life on the road, Vietnam vet and adventure eater Richard Sterling takes the reader deep into the heart of cultures, from Asia to Africa to North America. Whether breaking bread with a murderer in the Baja desert or enjoying a shipboard dalliance with a mysterious new acquaintance on the South China Sea, Sterling s faith in humanity is continually renewed through the sharing of food, drink, and passion. Provocative and testosterone-edged, his writing is also poignant and hilarious.
- PrizesShortlisted for Thomas Cook Travel Book Award 2002.
- Author(s)Richard Sterling
- PublisherTravelers' Tales, Incorporated
- Date of Publication23/08/2001
- SubjectTravel Writing
- Series TitleSpecial Interest S.
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTravelers' Tales, Incorporated
- Weight370 g
- Width131 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.