All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.26
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.07
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $75.99Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $56.95
About this product
- DescriptionAt the close of the 19th century, strange new forms of energy arrested the American public's attention in ways that scientific discovery ever had before. This groundbreaking cultural history tells the story of the first nuclear culture, one whose lasting effects would be seen in the familiar atomic age of the post-war twentieth century.
- Author BiographyMatthew Lavine is Assistant Professor at Mississippi State University, USA. He studies the history of science and its relationship with the broader public in the United States.
- Author(s)Matthew Lavine
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication10/06/2013
- SubjectHistory: Specific Subjects
- Series TitlePalgrave Studies in the History of Science and Technology
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note13 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight334 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.