All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
About this product
- DescriptionAccomodates the learning pace of younger students such as those in Alfred's Basic, Level 2. The scales are presented on one page, with one line of scales in parallel motion, one line in contrary motion, one line of cadences and one line of arpeggios. Includes all the major, harmonic mir and chromatic scales in a special one page per key format. These excellent all-inclusive books teach scales, chords, arpeggios, and cadences at three different levels. The FIRST book (#11761) accommodates the learning pace of younger students such as those in Alfred's Basic Pia Course, Level 2. The BASIC book (#5754) is slightly more in-depth, presenting scales, chords, arpeggios, and cadence studies in all the major and mir keys. The COMPLETE book (#5743) features everything in the BASIC book, plus extra features like a 12-page explanation that leads to complete understanding of the fundamentals of major and mir scales, chords, arpeggios, and cadences; a clear explanation of scale degrees; and a two-page guide to fingering the scales and arpeggios.
- Author(s)Amanda Vick Lethco,Morton Manus,Willard A Palmer
- PublisherAlfred Publishing Co Inc.,U.S.
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Series TitleAlfred's Basic Piano Library
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlfred Publishing Company Inc
- Weight113 g
- Width226 mm
- Height302 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.