All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.58
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.70
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $83.88
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $76.03
- AU $12.60Trending at AU $17.01
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.38
About this product
- Description[A] suspenseful Hitchcockian tale ...[one of the] top ten crime books to take on holiday - TelegraphAn unputdownable thriller which questions whether love is ever worth killing for.A best friend murdered. A marriage going where.A deadly obsession.Nicky's had more than her share of heartache. So when she meets a hot young stranger she thinks a little flirting can help her forget the past. She's married, but it's incent eugh. Except what starts as fun leads to a terrible ordeal, and a dark secret. Nicky's about to discover that the scars of love can last a lifetime.The unputdownable psychological suspense vel by the author of WINK MURDER.
- Author BiographyAli Knight is the author of psychological crime novels WINK MURDER and THE FIRST CUT. She has worked as a journalist and sub-editor at the BBC, Guardian and Observer and helped to launch some of the Daily Mail and Evening Standard's most successful websites. She lives with her family in London.You can visit Ali's website, www.aliknight.co.uk, and follow her on Twitter at www.twitter.com/aliknightauthor.
- Author(s)Ali Knight
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication11/10/2012
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Paperback
- Weight224 g
- Width132 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.