Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $48.59
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.82
About this product
- DescriptionThis groundbreaking book argues that the New Testament is t the product of a centuries-long process of development. Its history, Trobisch finds, is the history of a book - an all-Greek Christian bible - published as early as the second century AD and intended by its editors to be read as a whole. Trobisch claims that this bible achieved wide circulation and formed the basis of all surviving manuscripts of the New Testament.
- Author BiographyDavid Trobisch is internationally recognized for his work on the letters of Paul, the formation of the Christian Bible, and Biblical manuscripts.
- Author(s)David Trobisch
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication21/12/2000
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Note7 halftones
- Weight348 g
- Width147 mm
- Height217 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.