Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.45
- AU $92.82Trending at AU $103.66
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.64
- AU $20.32Trending at AU $22.65
- AU $41.01Trending at AU $43.46
- AU $19.73Trending at AU $22.69
- AU $27.95Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionEnergy. It defines our universe and our lives. Yet as the first law of thermodynamics makes clear, energy is never destroyed. It only changes to a different state of matter. Beyond life, there is death. But death is only the beginning as the energy of life becomes a different state of understanding and leads to revelation. Dr. Logan Rainell confronts a deadly syndrome that threatens to consume the world. But when he begins to see auras and energy fields around the sick and healthy, he discovers a cure that may have been with us all along. A story of unconditional love, heartbreak, loss, and the wonderful lessons we uncover in our journeys through life, The First Law is a vel that will make you laugh, cry, ponder wisdom, and ultimately feel hope for the evolution of humanity and Earth. A visionary of fine and startling talent, Richard Ragle is a writer to watch. Intensely moving and compassionate, The First Law is groundbreaking; it is more than a book to read and set aside. It weaves a sunrise sky in which your soul can soar and catch fire with passion and revelation. And like a deep draught of water for the parched spirit, this is a book with the power to heal and touch lives. It did mine. It will do the same for you. Michelle Izmaylov, award-winning author of The Galacteran Legacy: Galaxy Watch
- Author BiographyDr. Richard Ragle was a board certified Family Practice physician and sub-specialized in Addictionology. He was the medical director at Careunit of Albuquerque and assistant director at Cottonwood de Albuquerque. Taught Family Practice, Addictionology, medical detox, and diagnosis and treatment of child abuse, at Western University of Health Sciences in Pomona, CA. and at University of New Mexico Hospital, in Albuquerque. Was a preceptor for medical students. On staff at several hospitals in Albuquerque. Was a paid lecturer in the above topics at eight medical conferences. President of the New Mexico Osteopathic Medical Association. Board member of multiple state boards. Associate Professor of Family Practice at Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona, CA. More important, he is in personal recovery. He currently writes and does bronze, silver and gold sculpture. He continues to teach and do service work.
- Author(s)Richard L Ragle
- Date of Publication02/03/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight395 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.