All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.29Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $73.79Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $40.75Trending at AU $42.35
About this product
- DescriptionThe earliest version of the New Testament, w in English for the first time! <br><br>History preserves the name of the person responsible for the first New Testament, the circumstances surrounding his work, and even the date he decided to build a textual foundation for his fledgling Christian community. So why do so few people kw about him? Jason BeDuhn introduces Marcion, reconstructs his text, and explores his impact on the study of Luke-Acts, the two-source theory, and the Q hypothesis.
- Author Biography<strong>Jason BeDuhn</strong> is Professor of the Comparative Study of Religions at Northern Arizona University, USA, a Guggenheim and National Humanities Center Fellow, and author of <em>The Manichaean Body</em> (2000, winner of the American Academy of Religion Best First Book Award), <em>Truth in Translation</em> (2003), <em>Augustine's Manichaean Dilemma</em> (Vol. 1 2010, Vol. 2 2013), and <em>The First New Testament: Marcion's Scriptural Canon</em> (2013).
- Author(s)Jason David BeDuhn
- PublisherPolebridge Press
- Date of Publication30/10/2013
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationSanta Rosa
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPolebridge Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight540 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.