All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis study looks into how children learn about the 'first R'-race-and challenges the current assumptions with case-study examples from three child-care centers. Parents and teachers will find this remarkable study reveals that the answer to how children learn about race might be more startling than could be imagined.
- Author BiographyDebra Van Ausdale is assistant professor of sociology at Syracuse University. Joe R. Feagin is graduate research professor in sociology at the University of Florida.
- Author(s)Debra Van Ausdale,Joe R. Feagin
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication11/12/2001
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield
- Content Notebibliography, index
- Weight363 g
- Width156 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.05
- AU $74.47Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $22.11Trending at AU $22.83
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $17.61Trending at AU $22.87
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.