All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.94
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
About this product
- DescriptionFor almost five hundred years, the Spiritual Exercises have been available only to priests and religious who could spend thirty days in silence under the guidance of a spiritual director. Now they are available as four retreats on inner peace to people in every stage of spiritual growth.
- Author BiographyMichael Hansen, S.J., is a retreat leader, speaker, and spiritual director on the retreat team at the Campion Centre of Ignatian Spirituality in Kew, Victoria, Australia. He has worked in schools and parishes and produced radio and television programs. He has written four other books.
- Author(s)Michael Hansen
- PublisherAve Maria Press
- Date of Publication23/05/2013
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationNotre Dame, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAve Maria Press
- Weight476 g
- Width240 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.