All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis newly revised edition includes new research and insights to help everyone newly diagsed with IBD come to terms with their condition and the accompanying lifestyle changes -- along with other vital information about IBD.
- Author BiographyJill Sklar, a freelance writer specializing in medical writing, has written many articles on medical subjects from heart transplantation to digestive diseases for publications including Hour Detroit Magazine, Style Magazine, and Digestive Health & Nutrition Magazine. She is on the board of the Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of America, Michigan Chapter. Sklar lives in Huntington Woods, Michigan, with her husband and son.
- Author(s)Jill Sklar
- PublisherMarlowe & Co
- Date of Publication05/04/2007
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Series TitleThe First Year
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMarlowe & Co
- Weight326 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Foreword byManuel Sklar
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition StatementRevised edition
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $132.35Trending at AU $138.02
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.32
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.53
- AU $30.90Trending at AU $31.80
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.06
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $50.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.