All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a completely revised and updated edition of the classic guide to sales management for the newly appointed sales manager. The book guides readers through the tricky transition from salesperson to sales manager, explaining what the new job involves, what a successful sales manager is expected to do, and how to do it. It provides step-by-step advice on all aspects of sales management, including recruitment, training, leadership, motivation, controls, reports and records, monitoring the competition and business planning. It also includes a review of marketing and strategic direction, including basic marketing principles, and a guide to pricing, product development, packaging, promotions, and exhibitions, and much, much more.
- Author BiographyJeremy Thorn was for many years Chairman of QED Consulting, specialising in strategy development and management training. Prior to QED, he developed his expertise in the UK and the USA, in international marketing consultancy, sales and marketing directorships and as MD of a multi-national engineering group. He is the author of several internationally published books on business.
- Author(s)Jeremy G. Thorn
- PublisherManagement Books 2000 Ltd
- Date of Publication23/01/2009
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationCirencester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintManagement Books 2000 Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight400 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.