All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.79
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $20.47Trending at AU $21.66
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.50
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents a comprehensive overview on egg production in fish, from the standpoint of the oocyte. It covers oocyte development, maturation, hydration and fertilization. The book places special emphasis on using state-of-the-art tools for discerning the ultra-structure of the follicle and gemic/proteomic tools to fully understand biological basis of fish reproduction.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication20/08/2007
- SubjectLife Sciences: Zoology
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1769 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Volume editorEsther Lubzens,Joan Cerda,Patrick J. Babin
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.