All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $92.76
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.73
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.60
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $51.92
- AU $78.77Trending at AU $115.92
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.71
About this product
- DescriptionBased on the best-selling leadership fable, The Five Dysfunctions of a Team, the new edition of this easy-to-use workbook provides participants with an opportunity to explore the pitfalls that are side-tracking their team. Beginning with a 38-item team assessment, the workbook guides participants through The Five Dysfunctions of a Team. Targeted toward managers and team-leaders, this workshop is perfect for off-sites and retreats, a series of team development meetings, and as an excellent team development tool.
- Author BiographyPatrick Lencioni is founder and president of The Table Group, a management consulting firm specializing in organizational health and executive team development. As a consultant and keynote speaker, he has worked with thousands of senior executives in organizations ranging from Fortune 500 and mid-size companies to start-ups and nonprofits. Lencioni is the author of nine business books with over three million copies sold worldwide. He lives in the San Francisco Bay Area with his wife and four boys.
- Author(s)Patrick M. Lencioni
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication20/04/2012
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight260 g
- Width204 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.