The Five Essentials of Organizational Excellence: Maximizing Schoolwide Student Achievement and Performance by Lawrence L. Marazza (Paperback, 2003)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $58.89Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- Est. delivery by 9 Nov
- AU $26.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.19
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $19.03Trending at AU $22.17
About this product
- Description'Lawrence L Marazza offers a prescription for how essential skills can empower school organizations that can ultimately lead to higher student achievement and stakeholder satisfaction' - John Pie, Chairman, Florida Sterling Council 'Lawrence L Marazza's book displays both practicality and relevancy in school leadership, and examines leadership theories that triangulate his own methods of transforming today's schools' - Frank Rudnesky, Principal, Bellhaven Middle School, Linwood, New Jersey The Five Essentials of Organizational Excellence offers and explains what every administrator should kw about collaborative leadership and the benefits for student achievement' - Nancy Noeske, President and CEO, PROACT Search, Inc. The Five Essentials presents the systems and the skills that are required to maximize student achievement within a learning organization context. Built upon a strong philosophical base of stakeholder collaboration in public schools, the book describe the connection between school organizational development and student achievement. The Five Essentials presents the case for connected systems; governing by standards, benchmarking for excellence, leading collaboratively, engaging the public, and planning strategically.
- Author BiographyLawrence Marazza is the President and founder of The Lighthouse Management Group, a training and management consulting firm located in Russell, Ohio and focusing on the development of high performing school districts and quality assurance programs for public sector organizations. His career in education spans more than thirty years, twenty-six years as a Superintendent of Schools for three school districts located in two different states. He has also served as an elementary and secondary teacher, college instructor, and public administrator. Throughout his career, he has been able to apply private sector leadership initiatives and practices to public schools. During his tenure as a superintendent he established partnerships with businesses and institutions of higher learning. Through these partnerships, he developed leadership training programs for parents, teachers, school administrators and other stakeholders in public education. Under his leadership, school district alliances with businesses and universities have produced innovative programs and practices that have resulted in significantly improved learning opportunities for students as well as the formation of collaborative teams of public school stakeholders meaningfully involved in school decision-making. Dr. Marazza was named a Distinguished Graduate in Teacher Education by Mount Union College. He is also a Professional Fellow with the Weatherhead School of Business at Case Western Reserve University. In addition, he is a contributing author to The Power of Public Engagement: A Beacon of Hope for America's Schools.
- Author(s)Lawrence L. Marazza
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication01/06/2003
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCorwin Press Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width177 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.