Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $39.56Trending at AU $42.72
About this product
- DescriptionThe Five Levels of Attachment picks up from where Don Miguel Ruiz, Jr's father's book, The Four Agreements, left off. Building on the principles found in his father's international bestseller (2.5 million copies sold in the US), Don Miguel explores the ways in which we attach ourselves inappropriately to beliefs and the world. This is ancient wisdom for finding your true self. Ruiz explores the five levels of attachment that cause suffering in our lives. The five levels are: * Authentic Self * Preference * Identification * Internalization * Fanatacism Accessible and practical, The Five Levels of Attachment invites us to look at our own lives and see how an unhealthy level of attachment can keep us trapped in a psychological and spiritual fog. He then teaches us to reclaim our true freedom by cultivating awareness, detaching, and discover our true selves.
- Author BiographyDon Miguel Ruiz, Jr, is a Nagual, or a Toltec Master of Transformation. He is a direct descendant of the Toltecs of the Eagle Night lineage, and is the son of don Miguel Ruiz, Sr.
- Author(s)Don Miguel Ruiz
- PublisherHay House UK Ltd
- Date of Publication04/03/2013
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHay House UK Ltd
- Weight312 g
- Width136 mm
- Height185 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.